Aditum Health is focused on providing a truly inclusive and accessible patient centered healthcare solutions and products.
Our Products are designed to :
- empower seniors, patients with disabilities or suffering from Dyslexia to independently manage and their overall healthcare and medication closer to home.
- provide emergency personnel, physicians and loved ones the access to up to the minute patient’s records, health stats and medications adherence.
- provide loved ones and care givers the peace of mind while enabling patients to stay at home and maintain independence.
- provide the same level of access to the information from anywhere; at home, or on-the-go
By the Numbers
Subscribe for Newsletter
Born out of a personal need, struggling to find a solution that allows a family member to safely manage their medication, founder, Tamer Mikhail, P. Eng., created Aditum Health with a creative approach leveraging technology to empower people with disabilities to independently and safely access their medication. Adium Health has a line of product. Aditum Health’s growing accessibility product line, InteleChipTM, benefits print and visually challenged individuals, seniors and the elderly, and people suffering from early stages of Alzheimer disease. Our patented speciality vials with its unique live hinge and two types of child resistant caps offers safe medication access to seniors, people suffering from Arthritis and the visually impaired. In recognition of its creative solutions and ability to deliver financially affordable products to its intended clients.
The MyConnectHealthCareTM conversational interface enhances accessibility. In addition to the alerts, reminders and medication management, access to music, games and at community chatroom, keeps our customers engaged, battles loneliness (identified as a significant mental health issue in our research) and improves their well being by empowering them to manage their health needs in their own homes so they can be more independent.
The goal of Aditum Health is to meet the patient where they are and empower them to manage their healthcare easier and better.
- UNITED STATES ACCESS BOARD:
- Vision Loss:
- 25th Anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act: July 26
- Vision Loss:
- Hospitalizations for ADR-EN web
- Medication Reconciliation in Canada: Raising the Bar
- The Canadian Adverse Events Study and Medication Safety